- Out of Four Faculty Members Three are Doctorates
- All Faculty Members are Regular
- According to the Increasing strength of the Students the Department needs to more Faculty Members
- After implementing the CBCS students lost the opportunity to learn Urdu as Second Language in IV th Semester.
- Urdu Students have plenty of opportunities in the areas like teaching, journalism, translation and creative writing etc.,
- Urdu students who were trained in language technology courses will have many opportunities
- Urdu Department needs language lab for students to update their knowledge in technology
- Students studying Urdu as second language only in I, II, III semesters